Stricklandia

Michael Strickland's blog on all things travel: news, deals, destinations, dreams and more.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My favorite place on Earth

Back in 2001, I had the good fortune to be able to spend six weeks traveling throughout Italy. During that trip, I visited a place that to this day remains my favorite of all the places I've visited on this planet. That place is the island of Capri.


I had always dreamed of swimming in the Mediterranean, and this trip helped me make that dream come true. The island offered so much: dramatic geology, crystal clear blue water, quaint village life, priceless views... and, of course, limoncello.

If I asked you right now where you'd live if you had to choose one place to spend the rest of your life, what would you answer? I know where I'd live.
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home